Here's how you can manually set up proxies using the OS settings:
Windows 8 or Windows 10
1) Press the Windows + I keys simultaneously to access the Windows Settings menu.
2) On Windows 8, click Settings > Network Proxy. On Windows 10, click Settings > Network & Internet > Proxy.
3) Go to “Manual proxy setup” and make sure that the “Use a Proxy Server” toggle is set to On.
4) In the address field, enter the IP address. In the Port field, enter the proxy port number. In addition to Port and server IP, you may need to enter your Username and Password. You can get both from your Dashboard.
5) Save the settings.
Done! You're now ready to surf the internet using your proxy.
1) Go to Apple Menu and click “System Preferences”.
2) Go to “Network” to configure your network settings.
3) Select the type of network you use, which is usually Wi-Fi. (If you're using a network connection then choose that one instead (usually whatever one says connected)
4) Click “Advanced”, then choose “Proxies”.
5) Select Web Proxy (HTTP) and then enter other proxy server details including server IP, port, username and password (if not IP whitelisted)
You can copy all of them from your dashboard.
6) Save the settings by clicking “OK”.
You're now all set to start using your proxies!